Esmee Arugula - Organic
21 days baby 40 days full size.
- Arugula prefers humus-rich, well-drained soil, but will tolerate a wide variety of conditions.
- Plant outdoors in full sun or part shade as soon as the soil can be worked in spring. See local frost dates.
- Sow in late-summer for a fall or early-winter harvest.
- Plant ¼-inch deep and about 1 inch apart in rows 10 inches apart. Alternatively, broadcast arugula seeds alone or mix with other greens.
- Seeds germinate in a few days.
- Sow new seeds every 2 to 3 weeks for a continuous harvest.
- Keep soil evenly moist.
- Thin seedlings to about 6 inches apart, using the thinnings for salads.
- To reduce heat stress, provide some shade for warm-season plantings.
- Packet contains 200 seeds approx.
Season & Zone
Diseases & Pests
Find out about the hottest discounts and biggest sales as soon as they take place. Sign up for our newsletter!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!